Maud and Martha

Maud and Martha
The Girls - Maud and Martha

Saturday 7 May 2011

Sweet Molly


Isn't she just sweet - butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!
I still can't get my photos to look as bright as they do in RL. Any suggestions?


I've followed the sketch at The Sugar Bowl and have used this lovely image of Molly from Sugar Nellie. She has been coloured with Promarkers and layered to give her some dimension. 
The papers I've used are a bit of an assortment, backing K&Co Hopscotch, rectangle - free Nitwit from Creative Cardmaking magazine, and green dotty is Forever Friends 240 gsm cardstock pack. 
I love using greens and blues together it makes a change from all the girly pinks - don't get me wrong I like those too.
The corner is a Sizzix die and the lens shaped things are left over from a quilled flower strip I cut on my Silhouette and coloured with Pros. Waste not want not!

Challenges
The Sugar Bowl - sketch ( plus optional vintage / distressing )

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card teresa.your colour combo is beautiful and i love the adorable image and fab design ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at OSAAT This week.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card honey! I think you do pretty well with your photos - I suspect we use the same methods. I do know that some folk use light tents and goodness knows what though. Like you, I do fret when the true colours don't come out - but remember that we're not beside you looking at the photo and the original side by side so we're more than happy with your results! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa love your take on my sketch, great soft colour palette and fab image. Good luck with the prize draw and thanks very much for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge....happy crafting!
    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete