Maud and Martha

Maud and Martha
The Girls - Maud and Martha

Friday 27 May 2011

Christening card and another House Mouse

It's been a busy week.  Card making, PIF gift being made, painting MIL's bathroom while she's away,  shopping/coffee with friends, and a card making workshop yesterday. 
My great niece is being christened so I made this completely using my Craft Robo, it was printed first then cut. How simple is that? Well actually it took me about 3 failed attempts before I got it right but I'm pleased with the final result.
Another House Mouse card - don't they look like they're having fun. I'm trying to do as many of these before the charity sale on Monday but I've been a bit busy making my Pass It Forward gift for next weeks big event. If you think I've gone mad then check it out on Julia's blog here to see what I'm talking about. I struggled with what I was going to make but once I got started I'm really enjoying making it. You'll have to wait a bit longer to see it. I've only  until Wednesday to finish it. Yikes - I better get a move on.

Materials
House Mouse decoupage
MS border punch
LOTV sentiment
Nestability - Lotus
Marianne swirl 

Challenges
Christening card - Papertake Weekly - pale pretty pastels
House Mouse - Paper Pretties PWC 155 - birthday card

Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend - are you doing anything special?
Love Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards teresa,i love the pretty christening card and your house mouse image is so sweet.
    i got my doilys from the craft shop in a garners garden centre.they were just over a £1 for 25 mixed doilys.no name on the pack though, just in a clear cello bag :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, these are both gorgeous, i have some doileys email me your address and i will send you some out on tuesday hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete