Maud and Martha

Maud and Martha
The Girls - Maud and Martha

Monday 30 May 2011

More HM to sell

Only a very quick posting this morning as today's the day when I do my first ever sale. I'm really nervous! I'll let you know later how it went. In the meantime here are a couple of cards I made yesterday. 
I love these new House Mouse sheets since the characters are larger - some of the earlier ones were a bit fiddly to cut.
Orange flowers were coloured with orange glimmer mists and layered with textured  card  and finished with a  gem.

Hope the cocoa's not too hot!


I wish I was the big fat mouse ( or perhaps the cheeky one in the jar )

Well hope you all have an enjoyable Bank Holiday whatever you do.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! So, you're an early bird - just spotted your comment left on my blog at the crack of sparrows this morning. Fabulous cards - hope the sale goes really well today!! PiF will be tackled here today - maybe we should just do a straight swop :)) Have a super time, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards teresa.i love the fab hm images and great colours.
    i hope you sale went well.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your house mouse cards!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, I am loving both of these so super cute, I hope yur sale goes well hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Teresa feel must lash out at Joanna Sheen soon... love these and trust your sale was blessed see you at WOYWW when you all wake up over there, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete