Maud and Martha

Maud and Martha
The Girls - Maud and Martha

Sunday 5 June 2011

A Special Thank You

I am always hartened by the kindness shown by people. Last week I commented that I liked some doilies that the lovely Pops at Pop's Place had used and out of the blue she offered to send me some. I made this thank you card for her.
I followed Papertake Weekly challenge sketch turning it on it's side.


Materials
Clarity stamp
Nestability Fleur de lis die coloured with glimmer mists
Cuttlebug tiny bubbles
First Impressions paper - Hideaway
Coredinations card
Versa Magic key lime to edge card

Challenge
Papertake Weekly 56 sketch ( turned through 90')
sketch #56

3 comments:

  1. stunning card teresa.the papers are scrummy and i love the design and sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Teresa.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeos and looks even better on my mantel gorgeous work, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete