Maud and Martha

Maud and Martha
The Girls - Maud and Martha

Monday 6 June 2011

Icicle in summer

This is my dog Ice, she looked so lovely in the sunshine I just had to take a few photos of her.
























Oh and a House Mouse for you too.
Materials
half a sheet of decoupage 
Cuttlebug embossed and inked square. Martha Stewart around the edge punch
Martha Stewart flower punch
Nitwits paper
Ribbons and button from stash


Just a quick posting as I still have 101 things to do tonight.
Hope you are all enjoyed the sunshine today too.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my layout over at Tiny Seed :) You have a beautiful dog and your house mouse card is adorable! Please visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card teresa.i love the sweet house mouse image and soft colours and your dog is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Teresa, Ice is just beautiful, it’s no wonder you wanted to show her off!
    She looks quite young so I bet she keeps you on your toes, wanting walkies and playing.
    Your garden is looking beautiful too. I see you have stones down in your border, I’ve done that too and it certainly makes weeding a lot easier, doesn’t it.

    Looks like everything in your post is beautiful because so it that gorgeous card…….so sweet!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa I have been visiting your blog since you commented on mine (Thank You)but blogger refused to allow me to follow you or post a comment until today. Yahoo! I am enjoying your blog. Ice is beautiful! Love your card. What an adorable image and so very well colored. Your papers embossing buttons are just perfect.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, beautiful creation with fabulous details,enjoy your break sweetie, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete